Merely a network within itself The ROHO Group has affiliations with a myriad of medical societies and health foundations throughout America. Below are several medical related associations.
– The ALSA association provides a wealth of initiatives for patients afflicted with ALSA; striving to raise funds to research a cure; motivating people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease; and offering other supportive services.
Amputee Coalition of America
– Creates awareness through the publication and distribution of educational media for people affected by amputation or congenital limb differences.
– Established in 1948, the Arthritis Foundation is the only national not-for-profit organization that supports 100+ types of arthritis and related conditions.
Brain Injury Association of America
– Since 1980, this national association has been providing support for individuals, families and professionals afflicted by a life-altering traumatic brain injury (TBI).
– A global compilation of disability resources and web addresses for the disabled community.
National Spinal Cord Injury Association
– Organized in 1948, the NSCIA is committed to empowering survivors of spinal cord injury and diseases.
National Stroke Association
– The National Stroke Association serves patients, who survived a stroke with information, emotional support and a variety of programs.