Specific individuals may require a ROHO cushion which is designed to meet their unique needs.
Many standard cushions may be custom designed with any combination of the following techniques:
- Varying number of valves / compartments.
- Varying cell heights.
- Add or delete cell rows beyond dimensions of standard size models.
- Remove sections.
- Customizable to have between 36 to 160 cells.
- Smaller than 36 cells or greatere than 160 cells are priced upon request.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT VARIATIONS
- Lateral support cushions which attach directly to wheelchair lateral supports.
- Custom-molded seating inserts, which fit inside custom molded seats to offer the individual increased tissue protection and reduced shock, impact, friction and shear.
- Saddle cushions, both western and English models. Custom made to design specifications to minimize shock, impact, friction and shear.
- Scooter cushion is designed to fit, or be adapted to standard 3-wheel scooters.
ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries, including deep tissue injury, while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries, including deep tissue injury.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform with an individual’s body, now, and as he or she changes throughout the months and years.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.