As the world is responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, our hearts go out to those who have been affected.
Here at Permobil, we believe it is our responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and the continued availability of our solutions to those with disabilities. As the situation is unfolding, we are continuing to monitor all aspects of our business and are making proactive, fact-based decisions to optimize on these two priorities.
- Our field sales and clinical education personnel have been informed and trained on infection prevention measures, including proper hand sanitation and proper methods to disinfect equipment in the field. Our sales and clinical teams will first confer with their local customers to ensure their presence is welcome and to confirm access prior to arrival.
- Our sales and clinical teams are here to serve you as our valued customers, and you can always contact your regular sales staff or contact us by phone via customer support.
- We want to minimize the risk of infection to our production teams who are vital to the continued flow of products to our users. Therefore, we have separated office staff and operations staff.
- External visitors are prohibited from visiting our production facilities.
- We have enhanced infection control measures in our production facilities to minimize risk of infection. Every product is disinfected before it is shipped.
- We would take this opportunity to remind you of our information page on our webpage with the latest education, evidence and research for your information.
- To minimize the impact on our deliveries to our customers, all our production sites globally as well as our sourcing team are all engaged to ensure we have a good understanding of the situation and take quick and appropriate actions.
I want to thank you for your partnership with Permobil. We have a long history of providing the most innovative products and the best service and support in the industry and these actions are intended to protect our ability to continue in that tradition.
We remain at your service and are committed to supporting you through this uncertain time. Any additional actions will be communicated with transparency so that together we can fulfill the needs of users.
We look forward to our continued partnership.
President, Permobil Americas